Java - mCoDev Common Library
- ClipboardListener - This class listens to changes on the clipboard.
- DataHandler - This class works with binary byte buffers/files in memory (Also know as DataPackage or VirtualFile).
- IllegalOperationException - Used in MathHelper, among others.
- IniReader - Provides a simple INI-file reader class.
- Logger - A simple logger class that logs messages to the console and a file.
- Primitives - Provides helper methods to work with Java primitives like ints, longs, doubles, ...
- Generic Types - For working with primitives.
- MathHelper - Provides mathematical helper methods.
- Vector2 - Provides a 2D vector class (to make it easier to work with 2D-spaces).
- Vector3 - Provides a 3D vector class (to make it easier to work with 3D-spaces).
- Vector4 - Provides a 4D (?) vector class (You could use this for working with color values).
This library is currently part of the JCIPS library. In a future release this may be extracted to it's own separate library.